Book Name: An Introduction to Quantum Physics: A First Course for Physicists, Chemists, Materials Scientists, and Engineers
Author: Stefanos Trachanas, Manolis Antonoyiannakis, Leonidas Tsetseris
File size: 9 Mb
File format: PDF
An Introduction to Quantum Physics: A First Course for Physicists, Chemists, Materials Scientists, and Engineers Pdf Book Description:
This contemporary textbook provides an introduction to Quantum Mechanics as a concept that underlies the world about usfrom atoms and molecules to materials, lasers, as well as other software. The Key features of this book are:
– Emphasis about the vital principles with minimum mathematical formalism
– Demystifying talks of the fundamental characteristics of quantum mechanics, using dimensional analysis and order-of-magnitude quotes to come up with instinct
– Comprehensive summary of the crucial theories of quantum chemistry as well as the electronic structure of solids
– Extensive discussion of the fundamental processes and software of light-matter connections
– Online nutritional supplement with innovative concept, multiple-choice quizzes, etc..
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).