Book Name: A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python, Second Edition
Author: Mark J. Johnson
Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC
File size: 3 Mb
File format: PDF
A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python, Second Edition Pdf Book Description:
A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python, Second Edition provides a hands on and accessible introduction to composing applications in Python, without the previous programming experience needed. The Second Edition has been completely reorganized and rewritten according to classroom experience to integrate:
– A spiral process, beginning with turtle images, then revisiting theories in greater depth using numerical, textual, and picture data
– Clear, succinct explanations written for beginning students, highlighting core principles
– A Range of available examples, focusing on crucial theories
– Diagrams to help visualize new theories
– New segments on recursion and exception handling, in Addition to a prior introduction of lists, according to teacher feedback
The text provides sections designed for roughly 1 class period each, and proceeds slowly from procedural to object-oriented layout. Examples, exercises, and projects are comprised from diverse application domains, such as finance, biology, image processing, and textual analysis. Additionally, it comes with a short”How-To” segments that present optional subjects students might be interested in researching.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).