Book Name: Schiff’s diseases of the liver 11th Edition
Author: Eugene R. Schiff, Willis C. Maddrey, Michael F. Sorrell (editors)
File size: 41 Mb
File format: PDF
Schiff’s diseases of the liver 11th Edition Pdf Book Description:
For more than 50 years covering 10 previous variants, Schiff’s Diseases of the Liver has supplied hepatologists having an outstanding evidence-based clinical reference work covering all aspects of liver disorder, and is undoubtedly among the world’s top hepatology textbooks. Now fully updated and revised, it is going to function as your first-stop benchmark for the demanding clinical scenarios. Its tremendous appeal has been because of the clarity of text, along with the utter thoroughness of its breadth of material. Key attributes include:
• Concise key theories box at each chapter
• Treatment tips and direction calculations for Each disease
• A Complete liver transplant section
This 11th edition sees all current chapters entirely refreshed and revised using the latest in clinical advice from the world’s top hepatologists. Also new to this edition is a companion site containing an Assortment of significant Additional materials, for example:
• Roughly 100 multiple choice questions of this standard used in ABIM board tests from gastroenterology, to Enable the user to self-assess their medical understanding
• All of 450+ characters in the book in a high quality, completely transportable and downloadable digital format
• high-definition video clips of Many Different surgical procedures, all completely linked to the text
• 35 case studies comprising real-life clinical situations.
Schiff’s Diseases of the Liver stays the important textbook for many gastroenterologists and hepatologists, in practice or completely capable, managing patients with liver disease.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.All books on the freebooksmedical.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).