Book Name: Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease 5th Edition
Author: Robert Wyllie, Jeffrey S. Hyams, Marsha Kay
File size: 59 Mb
File format: PDF
Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease 5th Edition Pdf Book Description:
Consult the top text in the area that provides the info you will need to diagnose and cure esophageal liver and gastrointestinal diseases efficiently. In a single handy and extensive volume, Drs. Robert Wyllie, Jeffrey S. Hyams, and Marsha Kay supply all of the latest information on the very best new treatments, new medications, and new methods from the specialization. Additionally, the brand new two-color layout throughout will help you discover exactly what you need fast and easily.
– Full-color endoscopy pictures to help improve your visual comprehension
– Definitive advice from renowned international contributors who share their own knowledge and experience in this Intricate area
– Detailed diagrams that correctly illustrate complex concepts and Supply at-a-glance comprehension of disease procedures
– Over 400 plank review-style queries, answers, and rationales available from the eBook as part of your purchase
– New remedies for hepatitis C and B, new medications for treating inflammatory bowel disease, and an enlarged discussion ofthe newest endoscopic and motility methods accessible for pediatric patients
– The latest advice on diagnosing and treating abnormalities of fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism
– New chapters on pancreatic transplantation and liver pathology
– The newest surgical methods for children with gastrointestinal ailments
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.All books on the freebooksmedical.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).