Book Name: Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6th Edition
Author: Davi-Ellen Chabner BA MAT
File size: 39 Mb
File format: PDF
Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6th Edition Pdf Book Description:
Quickly master the essentials of medical language and start talking and writing terms nearly instantly! Utilizing Davi-Ellen Chabner’s established learning procedures, Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6th Edition omits time consuming, nonessential information and makes it possible to construct a working medical terminology of the most often struck suffixes, prefixes, and word origins. Medical conditions are introduced into the context of human physiology and anatomy that will assist you understand just what they imply, as well as studies, vignettes, and actions reveal how medical terms are used in clinic. With all this and medical cartoons, word games, and flash cards to the company Evolve site, you will be impressed at how readily medical language becomes a part of your language.
– Easy, clear, non invasive explanations demystify medical terminology even in the event that you’ve had little or no background in science or medicine.
– Self-teaching text/workbook strategy reinforces learning each step along the way with tagging diagrams, pronunciation evaluations, and inspection sheets through the publication.
– Full-color pictures exemplify anatomical and pathological terms.
– UNIQUE Picture Show actions, technical case studies, and vignettes show real-life programs of health care terms.
– Spotlight attribute identifies and explains potentially confusing terminology.
– Sound pronunciations and definitions enable you to announce terms properly and devote their definitions .
– Labeled examples in the Spanish glossary current Spanish terms used in the health care setting.
– A company Evolve website includes word games, training exercises, sound pronunciations, cartoons, a body coloring book, electronic flash cards, and much more.
– First Man vignettes provide private narratives that will assist you understand diseases and requirements by an individual’s perspective.
– Principal Diagnosis attribute demonstrates how medical terms are employed in clinical practice by requesting you to read doctor notes in a case and ascertain that the patient’s principal diagnosis.
– New and updated medical advice keeps you current with the current healthcare language and contains new and re-drawn examples.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).