Book Name: Maternal-Neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! Third Edition
Author: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
File format: PDF
Maternal-Neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! Third Edition Pdf Book Description:
Are you prepared to provide professional nursing care for your maternal and neonatal patients?
Finding out how to deliver secure & efficient services to mothers and their babies has never been simpler. Do not be overwhelmed. Let’s Joy be your guide as you find answers to all your mother and infant questions — that the Incredibly simple way!
In the favorite Made Incredibly simple collection comes the updated third edition of Maternal-Neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly simple, covering a wide selection of care subjects at a friendly, conversational fashion. You will discover the most up-to-date in research and therapeutic nursing interventions, covering areas like prenatal care; insecure pregnancy; family planning, contraception and infertility; labour and birth; and postpartum care, one of a number of other critical topics.
The show’ award-winning format covers a selection of readers, from students to seasoned nurses. With comedy and specialist insight woven through, this entertaining and pleasurable text will provide you a good grounding in maternal-neonatal nursing attention and theories.
• Updated information on numerous maternal-neonatal ailments, such as preeclampsia; early arrival; postpartum depression; chemical abuse; alternate remedies •”Nurse Joy” provides tips and encouragement during
• Full-color inserts show complex clinical theories
• Particular features include:
• Advice from the Pros — Tips from seasoned maternal-neonatal nurses
• Bridging the Gap — Particular beliefs and aspects of maintenance for various cultural groups
• Memory joggers — Mnemonics that assist readers recall difficult concepts
• Quick-reference appendices on maternal daily dietary adjustments and regular neonatal laboratory value
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).