Book Name: Harrison’s principles of internal medicine: self-assessment and board review 18th Edition
Author: Charles M. Wiener, Cynthia D. Brown, Anna R. Hemnes (editors)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
File size: 29 Mb
File format: PDF
Harrison’s principles of internal medicine: self-assessment and board review 18th Edition Pdf Book Description:
Dependent on the material of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e, this powerful study tool is vital for Internal Medicine Board certificate or recertification/maintenance of certificate, or as a refresher for any internal drug evaluation.
Reflecting the precision and timeliness of all Harrison’s, this comprehensive review of internal medication features over 1,100 inspection questions, a lot of which use realistic patient situations, such as radiographic or pathologic pictures.
• Content which closely follows the company and coverage of this 18th edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine
• Over 1,100 Q&As that mimic people on the Principal certification exam in internal medicine
• Thorough answers explanations for every question
• Coverage that crosses the Whole range of internal medicine
• Full-color atlas
• Each subject is covered in proportion to its level of significance in the Internal Medicine Evaluation Blueprint
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).