Book Name: Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons A Step-by-Step Guide to Computer Security for Non-Techies
Author: Carey Parker
ISBN: 1484238516, 978-1484238516
File size: 17 Mb
File format: PDF
Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons A Step-by-Step Guide to Computer Security for Non-Techies Pdf Book Description:
Rely with this sensible, end-to-end manual on cyber security and internet security composed specifically to get a non invasive audience. Exactly how safe is your computer at this time? You most likely don’t know. Computers and the Web have revolutionized the contemporary world, but in case you are like most people, then you don’t have any clue how these things work and do not know the actual dangers.
Even though moats, walls, drawbridges, and castle guards could be powerful, you would go broke trying to construct something dragon-proof. This book isn’t about protecting yourself by a targeted assault from the NSA; it is about armoring yourself from ordinary hackers and mass surveillance. There are scores of no-brainer items we should be doing to secure our computers and protect our information just like wearing a seat belt, installing smoke alarms, and placing sunscreen.
Writer Carey Parker has ordered this book to offer you maximum benefit with minimal effort. If you only wish to understand what to do, each chapter has an entire checklist with step-by-step directions and images. It comprises:
• Expanded policy on cellular device safety
• Expanded policy on security for Children online
• Over 150 hints with complete step-by-step directions and pictures
What You Will Learn
• Solve your password issues once and for many
• surf the net safely and with confidence
• Block online monitoring and dangerous advertisements
• Choose the Best antivirus software for you
• Send messages and files securely
• Setup secure home networking
• Conduct secure banking and shopping online
• Lock social media accounts
• Produce automatic backups of all of your apparatus
• Handle your house computers
• Utilize your smart phone and tablet safely
• Safeguard Your Children on the internet
• And much more!
People using computers and mobile devices, but do not know (or honestly care) the way they operate. This publication is for men and women who only need to understand what they have to do in order to protect themselvesstep by step, with no judgment, and with as little jargon as possible.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).