Book Name: Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review 2nd Edition
Author: Sima Jain
File format: PDF
Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review 2nd Edition Pdf Book Description:
A fully-illustrated, note-packed Quantity of Advice, Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review Meets a real need for One study guide for Your Dermatology Board Assessment. Written by a preceding Chief Resident of Dermatology at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, the text concentrates on presenting detailed information in an easy-to-understand, easy-to-remember structure. The next edition of the incredibly popular publication includes:
· More than 75 brand new histopathologic pictures and more than 170 tables
· Design like original variant with outline Strategy
· Clinical pictures parallel to text to get Simple reinforcement of text
· Upgraded coverage of new drugs, new things and new mutations
· Must-have for any dermatologist or dermatology resident for analyzing for your in-service training examination and dermatology board examination
· Great review resource for dermatology using Simple to read structure, Many mnemonics and high quality clinical images
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).