Book Name: Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition
Author: Keith L. Moore , Anne M. R. Agur, Arthur F. Dalley
File format: PDF
Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition Pdf Book Description:
Clinically Oriented Anatomy supplies first year medical students with the clinically oriented anatomical information they need in research and practice. The 7th edition comes with a NEW AND IMPROVED ART PROGRAM to fortify its standing as the chief resource serving the requirements of human anatomy students during both the fundamental science and the clinical stages of the research. Moore is the favorite option for body in several applications, such as: medical, dental, physician assistant, health, podiatry, osteopathic, physical therapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, and sports medicine.
· NEW AND IMPROVED ART PROGRAM: All illustrations have been redrawn and updated for consistency in design and colour in Addition to anatomical precision
· CLINICAL BLUE BOXES, supported by photographs and examples, help pupils understand the technical value of body. Each clinical significance is categorized by the Kind of clinical advice that it contains: Anatomical Variation, Trauma, Surgical Procedure, Diagnostic Procedure, Life Cycle, and Pathology
· ILLUSTRATED TABLES arrange complex Information Regarding arteries, veins, nerves, and other constructions
· BOTTOM LINES outline key research points for pupils
· INTRODUCTION CHAPTER covers significant systemic Info and theories basic to the understanding of the human anatomy presented in the following regional phases
· EXTENSIVE MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING reflects the rising importance it plays in treatment and diagnosis
· SURFACE ANATOMY photographs clearly reveal body’s connection to physical evaluation and identification
· Online CASE STUDIES AND BOARD REVIEW STYLE QUESTIONS Offer interactive, easy, and detailed self testing and inspection to prepare for licensing and course examinations
· TERMINOLOGY completely adheres to the latest Terminologia AnatomicaAccepted by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).