Book Name: Computational Number Theory and Modern Cryptography
Author: Song Y. Yan
File size: 2.14 MB
File format: PDF
Computational Number Theory and Modern Cryptography Pdf Book Description:
Computational number theory and contemporary cryptography are just two of the most crucial and basic research areas in data security. Within this publication, Song Y. Yang joins knowledge of both of these vital areas, providing a unified perspective of the connections involving computational number theory and cryptography. The writer takes an innovative approach, introducing mathematical thoughts initially, thereupon treating cryptography within a direct use of the mathematical theories. The publication also presents topics from number theory, which can be applicable for applications from public-key cryptography, in addition to contemporary topics, like programming and lattice based cryptography for post-quantum cryptography. The writer further covers the present study and software for shared cryptographic algorithms, describing the mathematical issues behind these programs in a way accessible to computer engineers and scientists.
– Makes mathematical issues accessible to computer engineers and scientists by demonstrating their instant program
– Presents topics from number theory applicable for public-key cryptography software
– simulating contemporary topics like programming and lattice based cryptography such as post-quantum cryptography
– Begins with the Fundamentals, then enter areas and applications of active study
– Geared in a worldwide audience; classroom analyzed in North America, Europe, and Asia
– Incudes drills in each chapter
– Instructor resources available on the book’s Companion Website
Computer programmers, practicing cryptographers, and other specialists involved in various safety schemes may even find this book to be a very helpful reference.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).