Book Name: Electric Vehicle Technology Explained, Second Edition
Author: James Larminie, John Lowry(auth.)
File size: 3.49 MB
File format: PDF
Electric Vehicle Technology Explained, Second Edition Pdf Book Description:
Including all of the most recent improvements, it poses clear and thorough coverage of the significant facets of electrical vehicle development and provides an engineering-based assessment of electrical motor scooters, cars, trains and buses.
This new edition contains:
– Significant new chapters on forms of electrical vehicles, such as pickup and linear motors, total efficiencies and energy intake, and electricity generation, especially for zero carbon emissions
– extended chapters upgrading the hottest kinds of EV, types of batteries, battery technologies and other rechargeable devices, fuel cellsand hydrogen distribution, controls, EV simulating, biomedical system layout, and EV and the surroundings
– new functional examples and case studies demonstrating how electric vehicles may be used to considerably reduce carbon emissions and reduce down reliance on fossil fuels
– futuristic concept versions, electrical and high-speed trains and advancements in magnetic levitation and linear motors
– a evaluation of EV efficiencies
Explaining the science and engineering, this book is vital for practicing electric, automotive, power, control and instrumentation engineers operating in EV development and research. It’s also a valuable reference for professors and students in both automotive, mechanical, electrical and power engineering.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).