Book Name: Building Virtual Pentesting Labs for Advanced Penetration Testing Second Edition
Author: Kevin Cardwell
Publisher: Packt Publishing
ISBN: 1785883496, 978-1785883491
File size: 42 Mb
File format: PDF
Building Virtual Pentesting Labs for Advanced Penetration Testing Second Edition Pdf Book Description:
• Find out a systematic procedure of specialist security and penetration testing
• Research and construct intricate architectures that Permit You to emulate a business community
• Analyze and execute research to identify the most recent vulnerabilities and, construct a laboratory and examine them!
• Learn ways to circumvent typical enterprise defenses and manage them to check the most secure surroundings.
Within this book you’ll be introduced into a proven expert safety and penetration testing methodology which has trained thousands of professional testers. Inside the book you are going to find out how to make the most of the ability of virtualisation to construct a multi-layer enterprise structure and deploy aims to check inside it. Moreover, you will learn a systematic procedure of discovering vulnerabilities and a means to test these in your personal network. By obeying the techniques through the book, you’ll have the ability to hone and improve your abilities in specialist safety and penetration testing.
Building Virtual Pentesting Labs for Advanced Penetration Testing will teach you the procedure of how to construct your own labs and an established procedure to examine these labs that’s presently utilized in Business by international insight testing teams. You may begin with an introduction to specialist safety testing and determining where pencil testing matches; then you’ll be introduced to proven top Business testing methods.
When the debut has finished, you’re going to begin constructing the machines; as soon as you’ve assembled them you are going to find out how to construct and test layered architectures. When you’ve mastered the layers you may plan certain attacks depending on the platforms you’re going up against. The book will reveal to you a procedure for finding new vulnerabilities for networks and systems, and also how to use these to a developed selection and discover everything the vulnerability means to your prospective customers.
Building Virtual Pentesting Labs for Advanced Penetration Testing uses extensive labs and examples to take you in the start (building and assaulting an enterprise structure ) to approaches to bypass and prevent common enterprise design defences.
• The best way to Construct multi-layered complex architectures to Check the Most Recent network layouts
• Implementing an expert testing methodology
• Deciding if there are filters between you and the goal and the best way to penetrate them
• The best way to set up and then locate flaws in common firewall architectures.
• Advanced methods to set up against hardened surroundings
• Approaches to Boost endpoint protection controllers
About the Author
Kevin Cardwell now works as an independent consultant and provides consulting services for businesses across the world. He also developed the Strategy and Training Development Plan for its Very First Government CERT at the country of Oman and developed the group to guy the initial Commercial Security Operations Center there. He’s worked extensively with financial and banking institutions all over Middle East, Africa, Europe, and the united kingdom. He provides consultancy to domestic businesses, authorities, leading banks, and financial institutions throughout the world.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the edubookpdf.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).